Teescape Fulfillment App – Frequently Asked Questions
1. Use the Teescape App to add the products to your store that you want the samples of. You don’t have to Publish them so your customers can see. Our App allows you to create products without publishing them. Contact us if you need help.
2. Manually place an order for those products from your Shopify admin. Go to the Orders page (in the Shopify admin, NOT the one in our App). Click the blue “Create Order” button at the top-right to get started. Don’t forget to use the “Find or Create Customer” on the right to supply your shipping address. When finished, click the “Mark as Paid” button at the bottom.
3. After a short time, the order you placed will show up in the Orders page in our App as a “New Order”. You might have to wait 5 or 10 minutes for it to show up, be patient.
4. On the Orders page in our App, click the checkbox to the left of the order to select it, then under the “Bulk Actions” menu that appears at the top, choose “Manually Process” to provide your payment method and submit the order for processing.
5. After you begin selling shirts and fulfilling them through the Teescape App, and after you’ve processed orders with a total cost of more than $500, simply send us an email and let us know that your first order was a sample order. We will promptly credit your account for up to $50 worth of samples from that first order.
If you have questions, or need help with any of these steps, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to help.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Effective May 1, 2019, the above-mentioned $50 credit for samples is available ONLY to integrated Shopify stores. Users of all other types of accounts please contact us, requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The best and most common format for creating your artwork is transparent PNG, 2400-3000 pixels wide. We recommend you trim extra blank transparent space from around your image before you upload it.
For more details, including how-to steps on saving your art for use on Teescape, we’ve created an entire blog post that explains most of what you need to know. You can read that by clicking here.
We are able to integrate with other shopping cart systems and custom-built web sites to provide on-demand printing and fulfillment.
If you’re not using Shopify, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
One of the keys to our success, AND YOURS, is on-time delivery when orders are placed. One of the reasons we are able to do this is because we limit our selection to products that are widely available in large quantities, either stocked in our own warehouse or readily available from major distributors.
Many other fulfillment companies fail to deliver on-time because they offer products that are often out-of-stock, back ordered, or stored in warehouses with long shipping times to the print shop. This results in delays and unhappy customers and requires you to spend more time on customer service.
Our goal is to help you succeed, and keeping our selection limited and our delivery times quick helps to make that happen.
We have a high-volume production facility that prints high-quality, affordable stickers. Our sticker department is one of the best in the country, already printing thousands of stickers every day for many other fulfillment companies and marketers.
At the present, we are focused on offering the best possible shirt printing and fulfillment. We are working have added stickers to our App, and our development team is looking into options for these other types of products, depending on the demand.
Please let us know if this is something you would be interested in by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have enabled the “Auto Order Processing” option, and an order remains at the “New Order” status for more than 9 hours, there may be some problem preventing the order from being automatically processed for fulfillment. Feel free to contact us if this occurs; however, our customer service reps monitor the Teescape App for this situation and will probably already be looking into it when it occurs.
PLEASE NOTE: If an order is received into our App from your store while “Auto Order Processing” is Off, and then you later turn on “Auto Order Processing”, the App will NOT go back and process previous orders. Any order that is received while “Auto Order Processing” is Off must be manually processed from the Orders page in the App.
When in the Teescape App, click the Account Setting button at the top of the page. This takes you to the Teescape Store Settings page. Here you will find an option called “Auto Process Risky Orders”. When this is set to “No” (the default), even if “Auto Order processing” is set to “Yes”, “risky” orders will not be automatically processed by Teescape. Changing the “Auto Process Risky Orders” to “Yes” will cause these orders to be processed by Teescape. Note that Teescape assumes no responsibility for fraud.
If you want to keep the “Auto Process Risky Orders” option set to “No”, but you have a “risky” order you want to be fulfilled, then click the “Orders” button at the top of the page to view your list of orders. Then click the checkbox to the left of the “Risky” order to select it, then click the “Bulk Actions” drop-down at the top of the list, and select “Remove Risk Flag”. Doing this will cause the order to no longer be marked as “Risky” in the Teescape App, and it should be processed normally.
This chemical is harmless, and will wash out of the shirts the first time you wash them.
Although this can happen with our shirts, it is MUCH LESS likely to happen than with other fulfillers. Most of the chemical is removed through adequate drying before we ship your shirts.
Simply drop us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with an answer.